Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So, What Did We Eat Amid the Debris?

In the midst of the shitstorm of my furies, I've neglected to discuss anything food-related in a while. It's as if, with all my bitching and moaning, I've forgotten the very title of my blog.

So, what did we eat last night?

Was it...

Pork, The Other White Meat?

The Incredible Edible Egg?

Beef, 'cuz It's What's For Dinner?

Cheese, Glorious Cheese (so scrumptious and luscious)?



No, no, no and no. It was cod.
Not North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State*.
Cod fillets, in foil packets with garlic, lemon, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper on the grill. Grilled habaneros on the side.
Served with a salad, this is one of my favorite simple meals. The Dinnerman would disagree, thus my pork and potatoes plans for tonight.

What are you eating?
*Anyone? Anyone get the reference? Anyone?

No comments: