Thursday, November 8, 2007

Building Boobs

There are a lot of boobs in my building - big ones, cute-perky-little ones, natural-looking ones, ones of questionable authentication and/or origin (but lovely nonetheless!), male ones, pole-dancing ones, tight ones, loose ones...red ones, blue ones, old ones, new ones.

I've no doubt that people notice and comment on mine, which aren't exactly inconspicuously in hiding or anything. So, I feel no guilt talking about boobs residing on other bodies.

I love boobs. I think they're wonderful. I'm not a lesbian, though I tried to be once (it was a phase!), but dammit, while I am hot-to-trot for the (preferably large-and-in-charge) body of a man, I do harbor an enduring appreciation for the female form.

Just rode the elevator with the girl we refer to as "Boobs" (not to be confused with "House Music" or "Titsie"), and it was a wild ride, baby.

Have a Happy Thursday Evening, Folks! Fondle some Boobs!!! Even if they're your own!!!

(Oh, come on! You all know I'm merely articulating that which you all think and do not say! Loosen up people! Touch a nipple or two! The world will be a better place. And trim those ass and nose hairs, while you're at it!)

No comments: