Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Nip / Tuck

Nip / Tuck just keeps getting better and better. I've decided that it's now my all time favorite tv show, ahead of The Office and House.

I mean, this stuff is absolutely ingenious! It's crazier with each episode. In the beginning, it was Julia and Sean; then we find out it was once Julia and Christian, a union that produced Matt; then it's Julia and Ollie who is really Olivia; then we're back to Julia and Christian going at it in the sack!

Remember Kimber early on? She was so together, so cute! Now she's all strung out with Matt and a baby? WTF? I recall back when she was an innocent blow-up doll.

Lady Cha-Cha lips, the hottub shitter, hymens popped by horseback riding, Rosie, I mean, even that they are now in LA!

I love it, keep it coming.

2 comments:

micheal said...

i also love it..I've decided that it's now my all time favorite Nip-tuck tv show

Steph said...

Yeah, it was a great episode!
When do we get new ones? It seems the seasons are always too short and spread apart.