Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Grilling

Last night was warm, for Halloween, so we grilled in the courtyard. The smell of leaves in the air, Kenny presiding at his table with his NY Post and his Miller Light, Dr. Dinnerman with a flavorful Punch cigar and a Guinness, a bottle of California Zinfandel waiting upstairs - what more can a girl ask for?

I had marinated a flank steak in olive oil, chili paste, and tandoori seasoning that I had, er, borrowed from Mo. (Hi Mo!)
I let this sit in the fridge for a couple of days, though one day or even overnight would be better than nothing at all.

I just threw it onto a screamin' hot (!) grill for about 4 minutes per side for medium rare (it was pretty thick). Slice against the grain and eat with grilled hot peppers and a salad.

I took a picture, but it's stuck in my camera. Tech support!
I wanna wake up!

No comments: