Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pork Roast with Rosemary and Thyme


I made a great rosemary and thyme pork roast last night, with roasted potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, garlic, and jalapenos. Dr. Dinnerman loved it. Roast pork makes him, er, shall we say, quite amorous. He is powerless over the pork. (I know, that just doesn't sound right...he is powerless over the roast pork, ok?)



I used my method of first broiling, then switching over to the convection oven set to 400. It took about 45 minutes for a 2 1/2 lb boneless roast. It was soo tender. I tried to pick a roast that was darker than all the others. Nice pickup on that roast, Steph.

Bacon (Niman Ranch uncured, peppered) and eggs this am. Helped us deal with the rain.

Fleming's tonight, and it was great. Too expensive, but great.

Cigar smoke still permeating my home and suffocating me and the Dinnerman; gonna get the media involved. Details to follow.

Ciao!

No comments: