Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday Gravy


Sunday Gravy
Originally uploaded by whatstepheats

Eaten on a Sunday for a change. The Dinnerman declared it the best he had ever had, and the man has eaten many. This one had sausage, pork ribs, and my meatballs. It was, as always, extremely easy to make. I whipped this up Saturday afternoon, stuck the entire pan in the fridge when it cooled, and we had it Sunday. It always tastes better if it has a day to mature, but it was hard not to eat it right away!

I should add that I was inspired by Jen of Last Night's Dinner to add garlic, red onion, and parsley to my meatballs, something I don't usually do. It made them so much more flavorful! Now I will always make them this way!

Her recipe is included in this post:

http://www.lastnightsdinner.net/2007/08/13/feeling-saucy/

(sorry for the ugly linkage...I don't know how to make it look any nicer! I've tried! Help!)

No comments: