Friday, October 26, 2007

My Bad

Ok, so Dr. Dinnerman has some issues with my spatchcock granuloma post. Essentially he feels I minimized his expertise, and made it sound like he performed a random act, when he of course did no such thing. Everything was planned, honed, intentional, and forethought.
I know that, but perhaps don't have the language with which to express it. (Use your words, Stephanie)

So, the amendments. The Dinnerman didn't just "do something" in that area with the crater/callous on my left middle finger. He performed a "sharp dissection" and "extracted a black foreign body" that was barely visible to my (somewhat impaired though I won't wear my green glasses) vision.
Of course I remember this now, but apparently I wasn't using all my words at the time of composition of that last post.
I have extended an open invitation to the Dinnerman to be a guest blogger here at his will and whim.


He knows all my passwords. Perhaps you will soon have the pleasure of reading his words directly. God knows he makes infinitely more sense than I do!

Love you, Dinnerman! Let's eat.

No comments: