Friday, January 30, 2009

They Grow Up So Fast!


Grow a Rubber Ducky
Originally uploaded by whatstepheats

Almost 2 months ago I started growing this rubber ducky in a milk bottle, suspended by a roach clip (er...Kelly Clamp, else I offend the medical professional in my midst).

Here is a link to rubber ducky's humble beginnings: http://whatstepheats.blogspot.com/2008/12/grow-chick.html


Just look at him now!

In other news, I'm hoping for a sushi-fest on this last Friday of the month, but perhaps the man will be too offended at the size of the pants I bought him to oblige.

In any case, tomorrow we leave for Nashville. It will be my first time, and as the Dinnerman will be at a conference much of the time, I will have a chance to explore on my own - one of my favorite things to do in a new locale!

More Random Notes:

  • Sunday, February 1, 2009, would have been my mother's 60th birthday.
  • I was born in the year of the Ox, and hope this bodes well for my luck this year! (and no, I'm not turnung 12 or 24...you do the math, folks...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, found you through a site called nearby tweets. I'm organizing an event on March 13 in North Attleboro MA for Bloggers called Blogs, Brews and Belly Laughs. For more info here is the link to the Facebook Event http://tinyurl.com/b9tkye