Sunday, December 7, 2008

Grow a Chick


Grow a Chick
Originally uploaded by whatstepheats
Actually, I think I'm growing a rubber ducky. It could take a few weeks, and my goal is for it to be like that pear brandy where the jar is placed over the bud and the pear grows into it. You know what I mean, right? Good.

We had a big party last night, sort of a combination Holiday Bash/ Dinnerman's Birthday Celebration. I was very happy with the number of people who participated in our optional 'Re-Gift Yankee Swap'! Somehow I ended up with this chick (or rubber ducky, or whatever the heck it is...) growing in a Munroe Dairy jar, suspended by a roach clip.

Like I said, it was a big party...

Today is the birthday boy's actual birthday. It's also Pearl Harbor Day. I'm going to remember it as 'A Day Lost to the Somewhat Painful Aftereffects of Drinking Too Much of Everything' as well.

It's time for a hair of the dog that bit me.

No comments: