Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yes


Yes!
Originally uploaded by whatstepheats

Yes! My upstairs bathroom is leaking into my downstairs bathroom!

Yes! The problem is not straightforward and the plumbers are confounded as well!

Yes! The solution will likely involve a very large hole in my ceiling!

Yes! Said solution will also likely cost a lot of money!

Yes! I waited around all day for the plumbers to arrive!

Yes! I waited around all day on the day of the scheduled fire alarm testing!

Yes! Experiencing the all-day fire alarm testing in my building has left me with a residual pounding headache!

Yes! It's cold and dreary outside!

Yes! I'm tired and cranky!

Yes! The man is even more tired and cranky!

Yes! I wanna be sedated!

Yes! This book is clearly not helping any more than a couple of Klonopin washed down with some bourbon would!

Yes! That's my next plan of action for the evening!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the Steph I know and love

hayfro said...

Looks like you need an attitude adjustment! Isn't it wonderful to have a positive attitude. My wife laughed out loud as I read very enthusiastically. Yes! Enthusiasm makes a difference

Cheers.

jeff

Steph said...

Jill,

Call me and we'll have lunch!

Jeff,

I've needed an attitude adjustment since the age of 2; it's a lost cause at this point in life, though I'm nothing if not enthusiastic!

Glad to help with some humor :)

-Steph