Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Oh, yeah, I have a blog...

Happy New Year, people. It's been quite a holiday season. I ate and drank more than I thought I ever could, and my boobs hurt.
Now I'm getting ready to be dazzled to the tune of Seal on Ice, Dinnerman by my side. Just the way I like it.
Smoke in the halls, and that man will rot in hell for his crimes against humanity.

In the new year, I'm happily taking matters into my own hands. We all know I can't leave anything alone. I'm crackin' skulls!

Look for us on the channel 10 news - Thursday at 11.

2 comments:

zubeldia said...

Hi Steph!!

Thanks for reading my blog... I had no idea! Can you send me your email so I can invite you?

best,
Z

Steph said...

Hi Z,

I love your blog. I love how straightforward, sensitive and real you are! It helps to know I am not alone in my struggles in this crazy world.

You can email me at whatstepheats@gmail.com

Cheers,
Steph