Saturday, January 26, 2008

Misery Loves a Cowboy Ribeye with a Side of Suitcase

Not much to talk about since my last update. I've had a horrible cold this entire past week - the whole upper respiratory goodness with a little mid-week mingling of myalgias, chills, fever, and splitting-headache-that-kept-me-up-all-night-on-Wednesday. Good times.

I've been living on orange juice, green tea, and Zone bars (the Chocolate Almond Raisin is my favorite, for you curious types out there). Can't taste or smell anything anyway.

The Dinnerman was away, adding lack of attention to my list of complaints. He's back now, but his luggage ain't.

On the Saturday agenda, after the suitcase arrives:

-Do some laundry.
-Buy more Mucinex.
-Perhaps buy some clothes so I look less like a homeless person.
-Indulge the Dinnerman's craving for a cowboy ribeye by dining at some upscale steakhouse chain.
-Inform the Dinnerman that it's gonna be sushi tomorrow, baby!
-Finish laundry.
-Watch figure skating (Nationals! Ladies' free skate, live on NBC!)
-Pass out on couch.
-Transfer to bed.

Doesn't get much more exciting than that, now does it?

1 comment:

zubeldia said...

well, I'm watching America's Next Top Model eating oats and oat bran. Yum! the adventures of a vegan. I did, though, eat out at Panera Bread this afternoon, where they made me up a nice salad with hummus. How tempting must this sound :-)

I hope you're well, Steph. I have been meaning to catch up. I have this damn chapter to write and I have been trying to do that... Where's the paragraph on Agambem you promised? And do you start the class this week?

Love Z