Monday, January 14, 2008

Anthony Bourdain, I'll Wear Your Assless Chaps...

I have long thought we'd be a perfect team. I am the cute, petite, trash-talking, testicle-eating female counter to your manly, insatiable outspokenhood.
Je t'aime. Take me, I will be your slave. I'll make you proud, and bring you to your knees.

I'll do anything, speak my mind, eat all manner of animal parts, travel willingly to all recesses of the earth. I am passionate, funny, intelligent, sarcastic, detail-oriented, musical, physical, and hungry for more. I have OCD. I travel well. I sleep with earplugs. I drink bourbon. I will eat bees.
I'm nuts. I'm funny. I'm outrageous. I'm yours.

It'd be a match made in heaven! Your ratings would soar! We'll co-write a book! It will be beautiful.

(Andrew Zimmern, I'm not ruling you out! Give me a call!)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This made me laugh out loud :)

Steph said...

Glad to entertain!
I love Anthony Bourdain. Every time I see his show I think that would be my dream job - to travel the world and share those cultural and culinary experiences.