Wednesday, August 13, 2008

True Love, and Marriage


Sisters
Originally uploaded by whatstepheats
I'm still here. It's been a busy week, the highlight of which was the marriage of my little sister. Her ceremony on the beach was the most beautiful I've ever attended - it was perfect.

The boss is back in town after a sailing trip, so there's that as well.

But I've still been cooking a lot, and with the Dinnerman doing my share of eating out. We had great sushi from Ran Zan last Thursday and a fantastic meal at the Portuguese feast last Saturday.

I tried to update over the weekend, but blogger was acting up and wouldn't allow me to sign in. So, here we are.

I've been really enjoying the Olympics this year, especially swimming, gymnastics, and, surprisingly, ladies' beach volleyball.

Lot's to catch up on. Right now, I'm out the door!

No comments: