Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Double Click To Open

I had surgery on my leg a couple of years ago. I broke my leg and have "hardware" in there now, screws and whatnot. My surgeon told me it wouldn't set off any metal detectors in airports, and he has been correct for the most part. It went off in Frankfurt though. Gotta love German engineering.

Anyway, after my surgery, while high on Percocet, my friend took me for my very first trip to an adult video store. There, I purchased a thong that said, "Double Click To Open" on the front. What can I say? It was on sale. I was on top of the world!

I wore this thong religiously. I wore it to one post-op appointment with my surgeon. The Dinnerman accompanied me and sat in the exam room behind my surgeon, facing me. My surgeon wanted to take a look at my scar, so I dropped my pants. "Double Click To Open" was staring them both in the face. My surgeon, who is younger than I am, turned a little red in the face. I couldn't suppress a laugh. The Dinnerman just rolled his eyes, quite used to these things as he was by then.

What good is life if you can't have a good laugh? Sheesh. People are far too serious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that I was that friend!!!!!!!!

Steph said...

I thought about you when I wrote this. I love you! Where the heck have you been? Lunch!