Sunday, April 20, 2008

Quickie

I am still here!

We've been busy, but of course we've been eating too. We had a terrible meal at Bacaro, and we won't be back anytime soon. We had some mediocre sushi from Sakura, and that's me being kind. Both places are working their way down my list of places I consider edible.

Al Forno is definitely rising up that list again - they've stepped up their game which had already steadily risen to a very high level over the past couple of years. We've eaten a couple of great meals at Madeira, which is nothing new. I love Madeira.

Other than that, I've been doing a lot of grilling outside, which we had missed terribly. It's nothing fancy, just some chicken, steak, fish, or shrimp on the barbie with grilled jalapenos and a salad. It's a quickie, but we all know how satisfying those can be when you need one.

No comments: