Friday, June 19, 2009

Newton Running Shoes


Newton Running Shoes
Originally uploaded by whatstepheats

Oh, hi! I got sucked into the vortex of Twitter. It fits so well with my short attention span.

Steven ordered these but they were too small, so you'll have to wait for a review!

He runs a lot and Newtons are supposed to "mimic the advantages of barefoot running", according to their website.
I can't imagine what benefits those would be, but what do I know?

(They remind me of McDonald's; Grimace on the insole would be better than Isaac, don't you think?)

I can say this - the website says they run true to size but it's not so. These run small. S had to go try on last year's model at City Sports on Thayer Street for size and exchange these. Newton's customer service couldn't be better, though.

http://www.newtonrunning.com/


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I refuse to do twitter. I signed up when it first came out and never used it after the first week. I have friends who spend an hour a day on twitter, and some of them have a thousand people they track.

Steph said...

Yeah, Twitter can overtake your life if you are not vigilant! I like it but I wouldn't say I'm in the category of your friend.

I keep it small - there is no way

I could ever care about what a thousand people are doing anyhow!
I am a loner at heart.