Friday, November 14, 2008

Plan B

Look at what we will be nibbling on for a while!

This was so easy it doesn't really warrant instructions. Rub kosher salt into a 2-3 lb pork loin roast. Let sit in fridge all day. Wrap with bacon and place on foil-lined baking sheet. Roast in a 375 degree oven (I used the convection setting).

I left it in for approximately 45 minutes, then let it rest for about the same amount of time before cutting into it. The center was a little pink, which I love, but freaks some people out (including one who lives with me). Those people can eat the ends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pork loin roast looks good and I'm sure it tasted better, but I would recommend grass-fed beef the next time you're going for a roast. Stronger flavor and higher omega-3 levels than regular corn-stuffed beef

Anonymous said...

Steph.

You've gotta write some more.

I'm Jonesing:)

Jeff

Steph said...

Jeff - yeah, I do. I'm censoring myself, though!
:)

I keep thinking that what I have to say is entirely irrelevant to the greater good. Maybe fuck the greater good, no?