Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wacky Dreams

Apologies if the blog has become so focused on the political of late. Here's a post of a different color!


I had a dream last night. I guess I always dream, but this one was memorable in its disturbing nature. I dreamed that I was lying down, and my fiance was feeling my breasts and telling me that he thought I had breast cancer! He said that it had spread all throughout my body, he could tell, and it was in my lymph nodes and most likely had spread to distant recesses, sites unknown. I mean, my boobs hurt yesterday - maybe that's the explanation? (Ok, I know, TMI...)


As if that wasn't enough, we cut to me getting out of a car on a busy city street. I walked into a mall to buy toilet paper. I found a store on the end of a mall that looked like a Target or something, and I went in. I climbed stairs forever, and then came to a sort of tower type thing. It was bright and sunny outside. It was red inside - everything red. There was then a narrow ladder into a very enclosed space that made me very claustrophobic. I could not continue. I went back down the stairs to talk with the people in charge, who told me that I was so cut off from the rest of the mall that they didn't know how I would ever get there. I was just so cut off.

So isolated.


In the end, I didn't get my t.p. I ended up in a planetarium. Such are the turnings of my mind.


Sorry, folks. This is me and my crazy.

No comments: